The University of Surrey has opened and announced a Fully-funded PhD Studentship. The scholarship is available for the 2020-2021 school year. Only students in the UK/EU are eligible for the scholarship.
All students who will pursue a Ph.D. at the University of Surrey can take advantage of this opportunity.
Basic facts about the University of Surrey
- It is a great all-round community of creative and passionate individuals.
- It is also a university known for its research-focused higher education.
- It has operated for 54 years since it opened in 1966.
- It is uniquely located in the beautiful Guildford, England.
Why study on scholarship at the University of Surrey?
As a tertiary institution, it is known for excellence and offers great programmes for both local and oversea applicants. This provides the student community with a rare opportunity to learn with people from diverse backgrounds and to change through their study.
What is the Application Deadline for University of Surrey Fully-funded PhD Studentship: August 7, 2020
Brief Description for the potential candidate
- University: University of Surrey, England
- Department: NA (Not known or specified)
- Course Level: PhD (Doctorate degree with research at the heart)
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: UK and EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the scholarship
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Advancing knowledge of Autism in rare genetic syndromes
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have at least a high 2.1 bachelor’s degree in Psychology or a related field, or on track to be awarded such a degree before 1 October 2020
- Candidates should have at least a high 2.1 grade in a research-based dissertation conducted as part of an undergraduate degree, or equivalent research experience (e.g. through volunteering with a research team)
- A strong interest in research and a high level of motivation to develop research ideas
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Some knowledge of statistics and a willingness to learn more advanced methods
How to Apply As a Potential Student
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree at the University. After taking confirmation, seekers can complete the online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport and two academic reference letters must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Applying at the University, claimants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will be required to have an IELTS Academic of 6.5 or above (or equivalent), with no sub-test score below 6.
The University of Surrey will provide full UK/EU tuition fee plus stipend at £15,285 p.a. (2020/2021).
Grab this glorious opportunity now! gain admission now!
Source: University of Surrey, England