Kickstart your international career with Principal’s Master’s Scholarship by the Royal Holloway College, University of London. The funds are funded for the academic session 2021-2022.
The scholarships are available to the EU/UK and International students who want to enrol in full-time and part-time Taught Master’s degree program at the university. There are a total of 60 scholarships available.
Royal Holloway College offers students excellent facilities and expert lecturers to produce quality work. It is located in Egham, Surrey, but it is very close to Kew Gardens, London Zoo and Kensington Gardens. It is surrounded by more than a million trees and has approximately 8,600 enrolled students. The college has three campuses, Egham, Wimbledon and Enfield.
Royal Holloway University of London
The Royal Holloway University of London is one of the top 20 leading UK research-intensive universities in Surrey, London. The university ranked among the top 300 universities in the world and 34th overall in the United Kingdom. It offers a welcoming atmosphere, vibrant social life and creative opportunities, encourages collaborative, multi-disciplinary practices and provides individual expertise.
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be UK, EU and an international student.
- Candidate must be enrolled in a full-time or part-time taught master program at the university.
- Candidate must have an outstanding academic record.
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying taught master’s degree program in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Why Study at the Royal Holloway University of London?
Royal Holloway University ranked within the top 25% of universities in the UK for research rated ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’. It has six colleges, 21 academic departments and about 10,500 undergraduate and postgraduate students from more than 100 countries. It has high-quality staff and at least one unique, world-leading research expertise.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- There is a total of 60 scholarships available, including 9 for the UK, 6 for the EU and 45 for international students.
- The grants will provide an amount worth £4,000 to each successful aspirant.
- The scholarships will offer a reduction in tuition fee.
- For full-time students, the tuition fee reduction is only available for one year of study.
- For part-time students, £4,000 will be spilt and awarded as a tuition fee reduction in the first two years of study only.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Step 2: Apply for a scholarship
After taking affirmation, Candidate must need to apply via Royal Holloway Direct.
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- You must show English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum in which you studied.
- International Candidate must have achieved or expected at least a 2:1 undergraduate degree or equivalent with preference given to those who have achieved a First-Class degree.
- Candidates from UK/EU must have achieved or expected a first-class undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Candidate must provide a supporting statement of no more than 400 words, which should include:
- Academic achievements you are incredibly proud of and why these matter to you
- Why you have chosen to do the degree, you have applied for
- What your future aspirations are and how the scholarship will help you to achieve your future goals.
If you study in the UK, you may typically need a visa, unless you are a people of a country outside the European Economic Region of Switzerland. If you have less than six months in your study, you can get a Student Visitor Visa. If your course is longer than six months, a Tier 4 (General) visa is required.
Application deadline: July 1, 2021
Contact address: +4401784434455 or study[at]royalholloway.ac.uk
University location: Egham Hill, Surrey TW20 0EX, United Kingdom