Applicants are invited to apply for the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships for 2020-2021 intake. The bursaries are available for pursuing master’s degree level at the University of Nottingham in Malaysia.
The Developing Solutions Scholarships Fund will reach out to students who have the potential to make a real difference to the development and prosperity of their home countries.
The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus is an overseas campus of the University of Nottingham. The university is situated in Semenyih, Selangor, a town part of Greater Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Brief Description the Masters Programme Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- Application Deadline: October 18, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing master’s degree level at the University of Nottingham in Malaysia.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered in diverse fields science, technology, and education, including the following courses: Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering, Educational Leadership & Management, Special Needs, TESOL and International Development Management.
- Award: 10 awards of 100% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 10 awards are available.
- Nationality: Students from developing countries
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility for the Masters Programme Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- Eligible Countries: Students from developing countries can apply for these endowments.List of Countries: (Afghanistan, Gambia, Mozambique, Bangladesh, Guinea, Myanmar, Benin, Guinea-Bissau, Nepal, Burkina Faso, Haiti, Niger, Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Cambodia, Korea, Dem Rep., Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Kyrgyz Republic, Somalia, Liberia, Tajikistan, Comoros, Madagascar, Tanzania, Malawi, Togo, Congo, Dem. Rep, Eritrea, Mali, Uganda, Ethiopia, Mauritania, Zimbabwe, Albania, Indonesia, Samoa, Armenia, India, São Tomé and Principe, Belize, Iraq, Senegal, Bhutan, Kiribati, Solomon Islands, Bolivia, Kosovo, South Sudan, Cameroon, Lao PDR, Sri Lanka, Cape Verde, Lesotho, Sudan, Congo, Rep., Marshall Islands, Swaziland, Côte d’Ivoire, Micronesia, Fed. Sts., Syrian Arab Republic, Djibouti, Moldova, Timor-Leste, Egypt, Arab Rep., Mongolia, Tonga, El Salvador, Morocco, Ukraine, Fiji, Nicaragua, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Nigeria, Vanuatu, Ghana, Pakistan, Vietnam, Guatemala, Papua New Guinea, West Bank and Gaza, Guyana, Paraguay, Yemen, Rep., Honduras, Philippines, Zambia, Angola, Ecuador, Palau, Algeria, Gabon, Panama, American Samoa, Grenada, Peru, Antigua and Barbuda, Iran, Islamic Rep., Romania, Argentina, Jamaica, Russian Federation, Azerbaijan, Jordan, Serbia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Seychelles, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Latvia, South Africa, Botswana, Lebanon, St. Lucia, Brazil, Libya, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Suriname, Chile, Macedonia, FYR, Thailand, China, Malaysia, Tunisia, Colombia, Maldives, Turkey, Costa Rica, Mauritius, Turkmenistan, Cuba, Mexico, Tuvalu, Dominica, Montenegro and Uruguay) and third world countries (Timor-Leste, Malawi, Somalia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Tanzania, Yemen, Burundi, Afghanistan, Guinea-Bissau, Ethiopia, Niger, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Madagascar, Zambia and Eritrea)
- Entrance Requirements: In order to apply for one of these endowments applicants must;
- Beholding an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying USD1000 for a full-time Masters degree program at the University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus for 2020 intakes.
- be classified as an ‘overseas’ student for fee purposes.
- have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of the undergraduate programme. Fresh graduates will not be considered.
- must sufficiently enable to support the cost of living throughout the duration of studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to download the application form and attach the form to your email and send it to Developing Solutions Malaysia.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
10 awards of 100% tuition fee opportunities are available for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters programs at Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology, and education.
The Editorial Staff at Edulearnweb is a team of talented content creators, Educators (Teachers), Freelance Writers, and Researchers led by Wisdom Hammond, a website designer, lecturer, author, and leadership expert.
We are dedicated to providing timeless educational content that informs, entertains, and educates our readers in Ghana and across the world on varied subject areas.
For adverts, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org , for posts and news item publications, contact us via email@example.com