Well-qualified international students are invited to apply for the Emile-Boutmy Scholarship administrated by the Paris Institute of Political Studies in France.
The program is designed for those eligible candidates who wish to commence in the bachelor and master’s degree coursework for the academic year 2020/2021.
Emile-Boutmy Scholarships in France and why Paris Institute of Political Studies
Founded in 1872, the Paris Institute of Political Studies is commonly referred to as Sciences Po. It is one of the most prestigious and selective European schools in the social sciences. It is the primary institution of higher learning for the French political and administrative elite.
Why study at the Paris Institute of Political Studies? Sciences Po helps students and recent graduates to choose a career path, build a career plan, prepare applications, and meet employers. It provides a comprehensive careers advice service and support during the critical stages of the recruitment process.
Application Deadline: December 6, 2020 for masters program and February 28, 2021 for bachelor progarm
Brief Description of Emile-Boutmy Scholarship
- University or Organization: Paris Institute of Political Studies
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in France
Eligibility for Emile-Boutmy Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the institute
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to be from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s program.
How to Apply for Emile-Boutmy Scholarship
- How to Apply: For capturing this studentship, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the bachelor and masters degree coursework at the institute. After taking affirmation, seekers can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You will also be required to include proof of income and documents explaining your family situation.
- Admission Requirements: If you want to apply for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree then you must have to hold your previous degree qualification certificates.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have to meet the English language requirement to study at the institute.
Benefits: The studentship will provide educational fund for the students.
The Editorial Staff at Edulearnweb is a team of talented content creators, Educators (Teachers), Freelance Writers, and Researchers led by Wisdom Hammond, a website designer, lecturer, author, and leadership expert.
We are dedicated to providing timeless educational content that informs, entertains, and educates our readers in Ghana and across the world on varied subject areas.
For adverts, contact us on email@example.com , for posts and news item publications, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org